Friday, January 8, 2010

Anybody know of a good over the counter face lotion or cream that helps fade age spots?

I mean one that really works. I spent too many years lying out in the sun, and now I see a new age spot every other day! Thanks for your answersAnybody know of a good over the counter face lotion or cream that helps fade age spots?
When I was younger, I spent countless hours in the sun. I too, have noticed brown spots. The only thing that really works for me is Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I use it as my facial moisturizer and noticed my age spots have disappeared. As well as fine lines and dry patches. Women have been using it for centuries and I now see why. It doesn't have a smell and my skin drinks it right in. You only need a few drops. Even my Hubby uses it now. My skin has never looked healthier.


Try it! You'll be pleasantly surprised!Anybody know of a good over the counter face lotion or cream that helps fade age spots?
i use a mild skin lightening soap fpr my freckles and age spots.. takes time to fade them away but it sure is working. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment