Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I get rid of hair spots on my legs?

I have dots on my legs and I think its where like hair grows out of but it makes my legs look hairy even though they have been just shaving. how do i get rid of them or hide them?How do I get rid of hair spots on my legs?
You can't, they'll be there forever and ever. The world is cruel.How do I get rid of hair spots on my legs?
Before shaving make sure to use a good body wash that exfoliates. This will get rid of dead skin around the hair follicles, allowing for a closer shave and minimizing ingrown hairs and that plucked chicken look. Waxing is also a good alternative because the hair is pulled out by the root. It also lasts longer than shaving, but can be expensive.
Everyone has these; this is just the hair follicle. This is nothing you can ';get rid of'; or even cover. Even people who have electrolysis or wax their legs to remove the hair still have the spot or ';hole'; where the follicle is. Just be sure your legs are exfoliated (scrubbed to get dead skin off) and moisturized, and no one will be looking at the spots! :)
I used to have those and i hated them, they're ingrown hairs.





First of all buy a good shave cream, or if you're on a tight budget get some thick conditioner it does the same job


take a razor that has conditioning strips (i'm a big fan of venus) and shave in a downward motion over the places where spots appear, then shave the rest of your leg normally, then go back with a little more cream or conditioner and shave the spots in an upward motion


this is the only thing that works for me and you have to shave everyday for about a week before they go away

No comments:

Post a Comment