Friday, January 8, 2010

How do you get rid of the dark spots left behind from pimples?

i am a black teenage girl who has these dark spots on her face after pimples go away. they don't bother me that much, but now that i am heading into high school i am beginning to care a little bit more. is there anything that i can buy in the drug store? thank you!How do you get rid of the dark spots left behind from pimples?
Have you tried vitamin E (in gel/capsule form so you can open the capsule and rub it into your skin) or cocoa butter? I've been told they both fade blemishes and dark spots.How do you get rid of the dark spots left behind from pimples?
I have been using proactive. It really helps. I have some scaring from past acne and it is slowly clearing it up, but I have not had an new breakouts since I started using it.
don't bother with that pharmacy crap just do this


Use a hot compress on it (a washcloth, sponge, or anything that will allow you to apply moist heat to the area), and then use cool water to close the pores. Do the process over and over again, about five or six times. Use soap to wash the area, rinse it with warm water, blot off the excess water with a clean towel, and then treat it with an alcohol soaked cotton ball. It should be gone within five to six hours.





Here are some of the previous comments I cut and pasted from those who voted it as the best answer, (Copied and pasted as written. Capital letters seen are as originally answered)





omg thank you! u r sooo awsome now my school pic will look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...


Thank u so muc 4 ur help!!!


It helped alot of my acne. thanks!





Hey! THAT REALLY WORKS MAN THANX A LOT!!!





Wow This Like Really worked!!!! Thanks! Now i don't have a big huge zit!!! Thank you much!





thanks so much..it was gone..it was right onmy chin but thanks soooooooooo much i owe u big time...


THANKS A LOT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I tried this a couple hours ago and it is already starting to clear up. THANKS!


Thanks for the info! It worked!


OMG! it worked. I will say i was skeptical, but I'm back to being my gorgeous self ;)


thanks!


Thanks it worked awesomely good


I did it. it works. you rock!











hey its just one more best answer for you but it WORKED WONDERS ON MY ACNE THANK YOU SO MUCH!


wow it really need help alot. thanks so much for the advice. i look so much better without the acne. haha. thanks so much..


OMG!!!! THAT WORKED!!! I SHOULD START DOING THIS ALL THE TIME!!
I'm not sure, but this sounds like acne scarring. You might want to talk to a dermatologist or esthetican. They can help you with your skin concerns %26amp; care.
Try proactiv http://www.proactive.com/





It comes with a FULL money back guarantee (regardless if you use 1/2 of the bottles or all of the bottles). So if it doesn't work for you, return the bottles and get your money back.





Definitely worth a try ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment