Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I get rid of dark brown spots on my knees?

I have this spots on my knees, they look awful. It's dark dry skin spots almost like calluses.How can I get rid of dark brown spots on my knees?
I had the same problem. I had very thick skin there. Use a natural sea loufa, scrub your knees and finish with strong moisturizer. You can also use St. Ive's exfoliating scrub on your knees. If it is very bad, you can use the natural mineral rock used to soften foot calluses. Dove body wash is an amazing way to soften the body.





Also when you shave, don't go against the grain on the knee. Going against will roughen the skin.





Good luck.How can I get rid of dark brown spots on my knees?
I used to have dark dry elbows. I recommend exfoliation, to get the old skin off, and a good moisturizer, like a body butter, regularly until it's remedied.
You can get good (free) info about skin at www.acnewarrior.com.
solution: dermaline skin whitening cream..


this safe and potent formula can get rid of dark skin spots.
try ambi banishing cream

No comments:

Post a Comment