Friday, January 8, 2010

How can i get rid of the scars and dark spots on my bikini line?

My sensitive bikini line area is now scarred and darkened from all of the waxing/shaving over the years. I cant even wear a bikini anymore because of how awful it looks. Is there any solution to this embarrassing problem, such as ways to clear out my skin?How can i get rid of the scars and dark spots on my bikini line?
Apply coco butter there, as it is said to reduce scars. Or use Mederma Scar cream, found at the stores. Maybe buy body make up, it's kind of like cover up that you'd use on your face, but this is for your body. Be careful though, incase you can't use it down there, lol.





Good luck though x How can i get rid of the scars and dark spots on my bikini line?
you could probably have scar removal treatment or laser surgery or try scar removing creams or bio oil or something...


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
  • guerlain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment