Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I get rid of brown pigmentation spots on my face?

I have noticed brown spots appearing on my face and would really like some advice on how to get rid of them. I have tried dermabrite but nothing seems to be happening as yet.How can I get rid of brown pigmentation spots on my face?
you could put some lemon juice on you skin for a few minites each day this could help lighten themHow can I get rid of brown pigmentation spots on my face?
i have the same problem i get them on my cheeks but just by keeping your face really clean and use a good moisturizer


like a serum Elizabeth Arden this stuff will make them vanish


good luck Report Abuse

Well it could be new Black heads, But mine start out brown as well, Maybe use some make-up or stay in the sun a little while to let them come loose and you can buy a ';Beauty face pour cleanser'; at a Walmart to get them out, or, Your getting Frekles or Beauty marks!
  • guerlain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment