Friday, January 8, 2010

How to get rid of the red spots on my face?

I have about 4 red spots on the bit above my nose between my eyes. They aren't itchy or anything but they are extremely ugly. I have been using tea tree oil on them for a few days which hasn't worked. Also I drink a lot of cranberry juice could this be the cause for the spots. Please tell me any home remedies for my spots... ThanksHow to get rid of the red spots on my face?
Swap the cranberry juice for water.


Cut down on any sugar foods that you eat (they are a large cause for spots)


Keep washing your face twice a day


Try to avoid touching your spots


Tea tree is good for getting rid of spots, it just take time





hope this helps xxHow to get rid of the red spots on my face?
Spots won't go away immediately - you need to give them a little while for what you're using to work. If the tea tree oil doesn't work, I use oxy spot cream which works really well. I'd put it on before you go to bed so its got a long time to work overnight. A moisturiser like neutrogena with spot prevention formula is a good idea also - no spots and silky smooth skin.
i agree that drinking water will help.drink water as much as you can.It purifies blood which will help wash away the impurities.If blood is pure there is no chances of red spots!!You try applying paste of sandal wood.It works wonder to me.It will help you too !!
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,


spots,make up tips,hair issues n other skin n hair problems


u can refer to dis website


http://skincaretipps1788.notlong.com


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and all your skin problems
Use aloe vera. It's a good natural home remedy.
Go see a derm and ask about Retin-A, a prescription cream that speeds up the process of collagen in your skin which will fade those spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment