Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I get rid of red spots and bumps caused by shaving?

They are all over my upper thigh. How do I get rid of them?How do I get rid of red spots and bumps caused by shaving?
I wouldnt shave there for a while atleast until it grows out a small length. Then I would take brown sugar and use it as a body scrub, rinse that off, with good lathering shaving gel rub that on, then with a good razor (three blades or more works best) shave.





Those red bumps are caused by razor burn, make sure you lotion daily, and dont shave when you dont need to.How do I get rid of red spots and bumps caused by shaving?
I use skintamite shave gel, it makes your legs smooth. Maybe you should also put lotion on your legs after you shave. This may sound weird, but men have stuff they put on their face for the same thing maybe you can check out if they have the same thing for women.
Use shaving creme if you're not, and make sure your blade isn't dull. Maybe shave slower? You might be creating a bunch of friction and irritating your skin bc up on the thigh is a lot to shave, and most ppl do it quickly.
Aveeno shaving cream, a sharp razor, and right when you get out, mix a little diaper rash cream or Vitamin A%26amp;D ointment into your lotion. I also use Sesame Seed oil sometimes, if I have the time to pamper a little.
Aveeno has a therapeutic shave gel made for preventing ingrown hairs. You can buy it at Target or Wallgreens or Walmart. If you don't want to buy anything try rubbing oil on your legs to soften hair follicles before you shave. Good luck :)
Uhhh...a sharp razor loads of shaving cream and a good after-shave moisturizer, try a lotion with cocoa-butter in it!
Use a good shaving cream, a sharp razor, and moisturize!
they usually go awayy


u should use shaving cream and then after u r done shaving


put lotion on your legs
use toner everytime you shave and apply johnsons baby creame pink tube
I WONDER WILL DIS HELP IF U ALREADY HAVe bumps from like along time ago??
Apply ONT. Betnovate G ON IT.
Use cream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment