Friday, January 8, 2010

What could i use to fade dark spots on my cheeks?

I have dark spots on my cheeks and i wanted to fade them quickly as possible because the summer-time is here and I want flawless skin, does the sun really heal scars ?What could i use to fade dark spots on my cheeks?
NO. The sun will not cure your dark spots (hyperpigmentation). It will actually make your spots much much worse, they will get darker and you will increase healing time.





Hyperpigmentation scars take forever to heal. Naturally it can take about 2 years for them to fade entirely.





I had H.P. on my cheeks from Proactiv and I tried a product called ';Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion'; because I heard from the dermatologist that, that is really good for reducing dark spots.





I've been using it for two months now and the reduction in dark spots has been significant. You can barely see my spots anymore. (not to mention this stuff closed up all my pores, got rid of all my blackheads, and I no longer break out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment