Friday, January 8, 2010

How much would it hurt to pierce these spots on my ears?

I want to do my tragus, anti-tragus, rook, and/or conch. I know everyone has a different pain tolerance, but if you have any of these done, can you tell me how the pain was?How much would it hurt to pierce these spots on my ears?
tragus didnt hurt at all, and my friends who also have it agree. the rook barely hurt and it took a bit longer than other piercings i have to heal.How much would it hurt to pierce these spots on my ears?
You are dealing with cartilage so the pain should be the same level for all of the aforementioned piercings. I found the anti tragus to be the most uncomfortable.
I've only had my conch done and honestly, i know you've probably heard a lot about the pain factor, but it just isn't there. It hurt way more getting my nipples done than my conch. Piece of cake!
Conch hurt the most. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment