Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I get rid of the red spots on my face?

I had used Netrogena on my pimples and they had gone down, but the redness from the pimples are still there. What can i do to get rid of it? It won't go away:(How do I get rid of the red spots on my face?
Try lavender oil you can get it from health food stores. Also vitamin E takes away redness from pimples.How do I get rid of the red spots on my face?
You can crush up 6 plain, uncoated aspirin tablets and mix it w/ a little water to make mask. Or mix half a teaspoon of crushed uncoated aspirin tablets with Queen Helene Mint Julep mask or aloe vera gel to use as a mask. Apply a thin layer and let it dry for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off w/ cool water.





Soothing Yogurt Mask


1/3 cup plain whole milk yogurt


1-2 tsp. honey


2 tblsp. oatmeal





Mix ingredients %26amp; apply to face. Leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse off w/ cool water.





Yogurt has lactic acid which loosens old skin cells.


Honey has anti-bacterial properties.


Oatmeal helps sooth %26amp; sweep away debris.





Be patient %26amp; apply sunscreen to prevent uneven pigmentation.





You can also consult your doctor or a dermatologist about a prescription product like Retin-A or Differin.
Have you ever tried Vitamin E? Just wondering, I have no idea if it'll work. At any rate, here's a link to something that will definitely work.





http://www.abateit.com/
Acnope Cream is a combination of selective natural ingredients effective in the treatment of acne and pimples and red spots. Acnope starts its action immediately on application and visible benefits of Acnope Cream in resolving acne and pimples is evident within a week of application. Acnope Cream clears the blemishes of acne and pimples and makes the skin naturally attractive and good looking. The natural ingredients of Acnope Cream help to remove acne, pimples and black-heads.








http://drugstore4women.com/?aliimran91
use pro active it will get rid of acne or buy a facial mask and wear for 10-15min that would work too
use expensive products example...MARY KAY ... TRUST ME...
On my red spots on my face , I stuck damp teeth whiteners . A piece from the kind that bend n shape. Plus smeared White Teeth Bleach. Effective.


Plus i find white makeup stains the red blotches.


If makeup stains shirts, especiallly FOUNdation, Foundation STAINs skin!


I hope this helps
Ummm....try a different product them the one u is using it making your face break out.

No comments:

Post a Comment