Friday, January 8, 2010

How can i get rid of my heat spots?

anyone know how? i have been to my gp and he has said to rub olive oil over my chest and arms however that has made it worst.


what can i do? i have loads on my chest and arms and im 15?How can i get rid of my heat spots?
cool the spot down with a cool pack and then try witch hazel. works every time. Antihistamine will also work and do not wear perfume.How can i get rid of my heat spots?
cool down a bit lol
I use baby powder or anti itch powder when I get heat spots. They work for me. Try that.
Cut yer head off!
peridon is the best.
get cream from a pharmacist, thas wot i did wen i had it
There is a lotion called ';Scaboma'; which is really for scabies, but my doctor told me that it works on other skin conditions. I gave it to a friend for a heat rash and it worked really quickly. It is pretty cheap too, don't know if you can get it where you are. It smells kind of like rose water.
  • guerlain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment