Friday, January 8, 2010

How do i go about getting rid of the dark spots on my face from acne scars?

rite about now i can't afford the fancy things like laser treatments and whatever. also, i wash my face daily before i go to school and never go outside during the day but my face is always oily! help?How do i go about getting rid of the dark spots on my face from acne scars?
Neutrogena carries an acne scar mask, and I've heard lemon juice works..





Sometimes the laser treatment centers have to teach new people to use their machines and need volunteers to demonstrate on..


Thats what happened with me and i got like 4 treatments free.


And the results were great!





And for the oil i just put on an oil free moisturizer after washing my face.. works just fine for me..How do i go about getting rid of the dark spots on my face from acne scars?
I am suffering from the same problem. You should go to the Clinique counter and ask for mark removing products. It is expensive, but it is stilll affordable by the average person. I am using their Acne line which removes acne and over time removes the scars left over by the acne. I have normal to oily combination skin and I find that it dries off oil. It'd probably work well for you if your skin is oily. They have a specific scar removing product as well, ask about that. You should try LUSH as well. They have all natural products. I have heard their Ocean Salt Cleanser is good for removing acne scars. They have numerous products for oily skin.
i had acne scars just a few around my mouth and i use st ives apricot scrub, its got read appricot like hars thing and it will work a treat trust me the best scrub ive ever used, and i went to the cosmetic clinic and got demobratiob done and i brought to creams from them twom of the cream together will cost approx $100 and i use a cream call stiev-a topical acne treatment 1/2 strenght and it peels the top layer of skin just slightly so you scar will aventally dissapere just like mine did, for example you aply the cream every day its not a dramatic skin peel but i is enought to bring out a new layer of fresh skin and your old skin peels wright of so do your blemishes and scars because you removing the skin that contains the scar. hope this helps good luck. ps. i used them and i could sa now that my best feture is my absolutly flawless face. my little brother has acne been suffering acne his hole teen life and ive givin him my steiv-a a cream because i dont need it anymore because its made my face flawless im hopeing to help my brother achieve the same results
use ambi face cream it good for scars and even skin tone to and bio

No comments:

Post a Comment