Friday, January 8, 2010

Using a loofah to get rid of spots on back?

I suffer from spots on my back and was wondering if using a loofah or similar would help clear them up at all - does anyone have experience of this? If so, how often should one use it and with what? Thanks!Using a loofah to get rid of spots on back?
I get a spotty back as well and I treat the skin on my back the same way I treat my face. I exfoliate, I make sure the skin is as clean as possible and I don't put any greasy or cloggy product on it, and of course getting my hubbie to give my back a rub now and again with a good moisturiser is a good thing for me too.





If you are going to use a loofah, don't scrub too hard as it won't do you any good, just use gentle circular motions.





If you are still concerned about the amount of spots on your back speak to a chemist or your doctor as they'll be able to suggest something that'll help you.Using a loofah to get rid of spots on back?
i have a spotty back and chest and i exfoliate really gently every other day and then i spray with cliniqe anti-blemish solutions body spray every day when needed. Ive found that to be a really good product. hope that helps x
sometimes it can be down to hair conditioner. make sure you rinse it all out properly and then use the loofah with a good tea tree or anti blemish wash.





God luck
apply lemon juice


/..
  • guerlain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment