Friday, January 8, 2010

I bleached my hair and it is brassy in certain spots. What is the best way to tone it down?

I want to use something to tone it down without damaging my hair. Someone said I could mix haircolor, peroxide, shampoo and water. This is suppose to tone hair and the shampoo acts like a buffer. Does anyone know if this is true?I bleached my hair and it is brassy in certain spots. What is the best way to tone it down?
i did the same thing. i bleached my dark dark brown hair and it turned an ugly orange brassy lighter color...and i bleached it again the next day. it turned out fine. i also used a hot oil treatment the next day just in case of dryness. just use a bleach with cool tones like blue and violetI bleached my hair and it is brassy in certain spots. What is the best way to tone it down?
you should use umberto giannini blow dry cream in the blue bottle its about 拢5 a bottle very good though

No comments:

Post a Comment