Monday, April 26, 2010

Anyone got any decent ways of getting rid of spots?

Right, well recently my face has become a home for lots and lots of spots. I'm 17 and have never had this many before! Does anyone have any remedies on how to rid myself of them? I have used all the usual stuff like clearasil and clean and clear etc. but to little or no success. Thanks!Anyone got any decent ways of getting rid of spots?
you should consult a dermato he will prescribe cream as per your skinAnyone got any decent ways of getting rid of spots?
a cream called Freederm works really well. its quite expensive at around 拢10 but lasts ages
I know this will probably sound a bit dodgy but it works for me, I wash my face with baking soda or powder because it soaks up all the excess oil on your skin which causes spots, and makes it feel smooth and fresh. Also I put some lemon juice on some cotton wool and just wipe my face with it. It stings for a bit but that just means its working! If you do it before you go to bed and wash it off in the morning you should see results.


I dont really know what you eat but smoothies are really good for the skin coz theres loads of vitamins in them so drink loads of those! making your own is fun. Also grapes and broccoli are supposed to be really good for the skin


I really hope this helps. :)
try the simple range, wash, toner and light moisturiser.


however Liz Earle (the basic starter kit) for greasy skin is fantastic she may even have stuff for teenage skin, it helped me loads but it is expensive, you can get her range on the net too. oh yeah drink water to flush the skin and green tea.


hope it helps
toothpaste!
well my daughter has lots of them, and she is only 12.I'm am always nagging at to wash her face more often.So i bought her some clean stuff and she does use them but not that often.Another way she uses is squeezing them, i no it sounds horrible but it works...........
Try getting a gycolic facial. I get them, removes all that.
Mate do wat i use to get some tea tree oil from The Body Shop it costs about 拢3. it works a gem
wash your face with a face scrub to get rid of all the dead skin, dry, dab witch hazel (about 拢1 from the chemist) onto cotton wool and cleanse your face with it, the a nice blob of toothpaste (not the gel stuff) onto your spots over night and they will disappear. The scrub and the witch hazel should stop you getting so many in one go again, but you may still get the odd one, which you just put toothpaste on





hope this helps - this is my routine anyway x
Time is all, they will go away as you get older, your almost out of the woods.
I know it is not the answer you are hoping for but it is the long term fix!





1. Wash your face everynight


2. Use cleanser , toner ,moisturiser ( yes for boys too!)


3. Drink loads of water , eat fresh fruit and veg





In emergencies : Use toothpaste overnight
i'm the same, but i just got through it by using all the stuff, none of it works though :( so i just left it, i got a bit of stick though, but nowi don't have as many spots, but try eating lots of fruit, smoothies and stuff, always clears them up a bit more and makes u feel gr8
i've been trying different stuff from i was 14, i'm 17 now too. I've used clearasil, clean and clear, Witch, Body Shop tea tree, Nivea Young...Used loads of things but none worked until i went to the doctors and got something prescribe dbut the only thing is they come back if you stop.





But i haven't tried clinique, Biore, freederm, proactiv so maybe you might have luck with them. But anyways everyone' sskin is different.
Don't eat greasy foods if you can help it, eat plenty of fruit and drink lots of water, clears out the system, many of the products on offer don't do much they just cost a lot! - Try witchhazel which you should be able to get from any chemist, and dab on a bit on each one, it should dry them up, it won't stop them coming back and i know its a cliche to say it's your age but it probably is.
yes,pile,cream,does,the,trick.? s/q.
Tea tree oil does work!! So does proactiv.
Go to Boots or other such chemists and get some Quinoderm cream. You have to buy it over the counter as it only available either that way or it used to be available on prescription.





I used the high strength one,it contains 10% Benzoyl. The only thing to be careful of is that you wash your hands after using it and that you don't wipe you hands before washed in anything as it bleaches material - you have been warned. I find it marvellous and it costs about 拢4 odd or less. I hope you like it and it works for you. Everyone else that has tried it also was impressed. with some having proper acne that did not respond to other prescribed creams. It was a very lucky find for us. I hope for you also. Good luck
I use the facial stuff from clinic. facial scrub, soap bar, exfoliating stuff and lotion.


I have a bacteria that comes down from my scalp to my face. I don't get pimples, I get red spots, like mosquito bits. They itch. I started that system and washed my face every morning and night. This really helped, but you have to stay on it or the spots will come back. They have a package you can buy. It is a little pricey. But it worked for me. Set up an appointment with clinic at the mall for a make up session. Its free and you will see what I mean.
Drink lots of water and actually walking is very good for your skin. Fruit which has vitamin C in it will do the trick. Don't pick them or they will spread and leave you with scars. The sun is good for them too. Dries them out.
start cheap.. i've tried a lot removing unwanted dark pigments too.. here's a source for safe and potent skin lightening products.. try the $9 black skin lightening soap first.. and you can go on from there.. works great -
go and sit in the corner

No comments:

Post a Comment