Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why do I have spots on my legs after shaving?

And why do they never look and feel soft. I feel like it grows back way too quickly. And I honestly don't shave that much (maybe once every 2 weeks). I try to not to shave that much thinking it'll grow back quicker if I do. Any suggestions?? Thanks!Why do I have spots on my legs after shaving?
I put conditioner on my legs before i shave, it makes them softer.


also, put on a moisturzier right after.Why do I have spots on my legs after shaving?
This used to happen to me before I went tanning..you don't need to be ';tanorexic'; or whatever. but really..legs do look ugly just plain white with razor bumps (I havent gotten 1 razor bump since I've been tanning) and tanning makes your skin look flawless everywhere anyways.
Well I don't know about the spots, but the reason they are dry and don't feel soft is because when you shave, you are actually shaving off a layer of skin. That's why it's not good to shave every week. Right after you shave, put lotion on to condition the dry skin. Also, you may want to try using shaving cream for sensitive skin when it comes to spots or if you burn easily. For added softness, use a shaving cream with lanolin, vitamin e, or any anything on the product that says it conditions the skin to keep it smooth while you shave. As for hair growing back quickly, it depends with the seasons. Hair tends to grow more during Summer and less during Winter. Fall and Spring are in between. And Please don't shave dry, you'll get more cuts that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment