Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can i stop getting spots?

I don't wear make-up, because i get excessive tears in my eyes so i cant. I exfoliate my face one a week, and i wash my face with facial wash every morning and night, it contains tea-tree oil because i heard that it prevents spots from coming back. But i'm starting to get a few spot scars and blemishes, how can i avoid spots, including yellow and black zits? Thanks.How can i stop getting spots?
Maybe, try washing your face with unscented soap. like Dove!How can i stop getting spots?
Thank you Sugar Plum for B/A xxx Report Abuse

Hi sweety! this must be thee most frequently asked question (after, 'my boyfriend is two timing me, what do I do?) okay, first of all, you will find it impossible to rid of yellow heads (achne), simply because these are linked to hormonal groth in the teen years, I know some adults get them! but they are more rarer cases. Know matter what the manufacturer says, you won't be able to rid of them, but I think stress can increase their numbers. The other types of spots are sometimes caused by dermatitus, and dermititus is caused sometimes by overwashing the epidermis with soaps and scrubs etc, (how is this? you may ask) well, it's because your skin produces natural oils which defend it from nasties like dermatitus, so if you are washing these oils away, you actually open up your skin to this. Good Luck.
washing and exfoliating are good ways but after all that there are still going to be dirt in your pores so buy some toner it gets under the skin and into the pores and gets rid of the dirt and cleanses out the pores so all the bacteria will go preventing spots. I used to spend sooo much money on thousands of differant products to try and get rid of my spots but as soon as i got toner (which is quite cheap by the way you can get it from supermarkets for like £2) after about a week of use all my spots had gone and they've never came back bad since but use none oil mousteriser after so your skin doesnt dry out .
by spots, do you mean freckles??


my mom rubs banana peels on her freckles day and night... and it really does work!
spots,,,
  • guerlain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment