Monday, April 26, 2010

How do you get rid of red spots after popping a pimple????

See i had little whiteheads all over my face, and I had to pop them. I could'nt stand leaving my face this way, so please anyone help me, im only 15, so I have no car to go by things from out, and I don't want to ask my parents I think its embarassing. But please answer if anyone knows, Thanks!!!!!How do you get rid of red spots after popping a pimple????
before you pop them get some cotton wool and put some warm to hot water on it, it will pop easier, so then there will be no redness.How do you get rid of red spots after popping a pimple????
the red spots may be more acne or may be just your reaction from haveing so many pimples. If your that imbarresed, put cover-up on and then go to school. If the white-heads arent ready for popping yet then that could be it to. Try to let puberty take its course
you shouldn't have popped them in the first place.


as you did, use foundation or something
you should have left them they probably look WORSE after you popped them

No comments:

Post a Comment