Monday, April 26, 2010

How come when I shave my thighs I have little spots all over my legs?

I also get scabs. Is it because I'm shaving too hard to something because I use a new razor?How come when I shave my thighs I have little spots all over my legs?
Well, you do need to change your razor often. But you're not shaving wet enough. If it's too dry at all, you get razor burn. You need to wet your skin, apply the shave gel, and make sure your razor is dripping wet when it touches your skin. Only shave a couple strokes and rinse, etc. etc. Also lotion your legs after you get out of the shower.How come when I shave my thighs I have little spots all over my legs?
That's razor burn, hun.


It could be from a number of things. That area isn't used to being shaved, could be sensitive, you didn't use enough cream or gel to lubricate the surface, or you had goosebumps.


That's what usually gives me razor burn.
you may be allergic to the metal the razor is made from or you could be allergic to something in the shaving cream. Use Nair it works and is less time consuming plus it takes longer for your hair to grow back.
I have the same problem, but its just on the back side of my thighs. I have found that using mens razors and shaving with baby oil instead of shaving cream works well.
probably both


use a men's razor they're sharper and work alot better


also use lots of shaving cream, get a moisturizing one
is way much better when you shave with warm water, cold just makes your skin like chicken and you are pretty much scratching those bumps, so with warm water you relax your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment