Monday, April 26, 2010

How to get rid of really red and irritated spots?

I have loads of really red spots that are sore, and very noticeable. I tried Clearasil and it made my skin even more irritated, so how can I get rid of them before I go back to school? It's really embarrassing because no-one else has spots in my form. They are on my face and have white heads. I have two at the top of my face and five around the mouth area, so obviously when I'm with my friends they see them straight away.


Please help!How to get rid of really red and irritated spots?
DO NOT PICK THEM OR THEY MIGHT SCAR!


Go see a dermatolist! I repeat GO SEE A DERMATOLOGIST!


They will go away if you leave them alone.


Go to www.acne.org and ask their opinons.


Drink lots of water.


Go for a facial but don't let them pick them.How to get rid of really red and irritated spots?
I鈥檓 a beauty therapist and one of the first things I learnt was that products that contain alcohol and bleach are the worst products for your skin. They both dry out your skin which makes your skin freak out and respond in turn by making more oil; more oil 鈥?more pimples. Also having dry skin can make you have more wrinkles in the future. Clearisil, clean and clear and proactive's main ingredients are both alcohol and bleach; so for your skins sake stay away from it. If you are looking for a product for oil skin try dermal clay cleanser from dermalogica or if you have ACNE then use clearing skin wash. Out of all the products that I have used in different salons dermalogica is defiantly the best for your skin type. You can buy a travel size pack of the range so you can really see if it suits you with out spending too much. You can buy it only at a beauty salon or on eBay. Hope this helps ;-)
I got prescribed Erythromycin Tablets and Retin-A Gel about a month ago, and my spots have cleared up lots. You take one tablet twice a day (morning and Night) and you use the gel after you've brushed your teeth in the morning adn the night time. Because i used this i now have a clear skin =]
apply erytop cream morning


deriva cream at night.
its called ACNE darling get used to it....i had and i popped them all my face is perfect now (this was 2 months ago)
The spots around your mouth could be cause by greasy foods lingering :P





Okay, this is what I done, it works for blackheads as well, if you have any :]





Fill up your bathroom sink with hot water, as hot as you can handle. Take a flannel and soak it in the water while you take a large bowl and fill it with cold water. Also, if you want to go further, put in a couple of ice cubes. Now, you have to do this VERY quickly. Pop all your spots, and then STRAIGHT AWAY cover your face with the hot flannel, patting it down on your spots. Then take the flannel off and QUICKLY wring out the flannel and dip it in the freezing water, and then rub it all over your face. I do this about 4-5 times a week, the days I don't do this I just use a tea tree oil cleanser.


I do this because hot water opens your pores and will clean them out, and then the freezing water closes them up so no new bacteria can get in.


This may make your skin quite tight and dry, so I recommend an E45 moisturiser, it has no nasty smells or ingredients :]]





Good luck x.

No comments:

Post a Comment