Monday, April 26, 2010

What prodcuts are very effective for acne marks and spots?

I don't really get much ance but, I have these red spots left from acne. They are not really big spots, because I don't really get big acne. Well, I think I got these spots from popping my pimples.





Tell me any product that is effective for these red spots left from acne. it will be better if you can tell me the price and where I can get it.What prodcuts are very effective for acne marks and spots?
Exfoliating will help a lot; when you exfoliate your skin you are sloughing off the top layer of your skin, which is mainly dead skin cells. If you consistently exfoliate, you will notice the spots getting lighter. You can start with a gentle scrub; u don't have to rub your face raw, just use pressure thats applicable to your skin. I have stronger skin, so I press a little harder on my face when using a grainy scrub.





Using a dermabrasion kit is great; its a more concentrated form of exfoliation %26amp; gives the skin a good glow. Try Neutrogena; they have a kit; its a bit over $20, but it comes with a battery operated scrubber and exfoliation pads.





U may use a fade cream as well; by exfoliating %26amp; removing the dead skin, you're actually allowing the cream to penetrate the skin better, thus getting better results.





One last thing, always wear sunscreen. The sun's rays will darken the discolorations, so its important, especially if you'll be doing more exfoliation %26amp; possibly using peels and dermabrasion kits. We should all be wearing sunscreen of at least SPF 15 anyway. Good Luck!What prodcuts are very effective for acne marks and spots?
Use a cream with hydroquinone in it. Hydroquinone is a lightening agent for skin. Used for sun spots and acne scars, etc. Try looking at a Med-Spa or dermatology office. You can buy generic brands at like Wal-mart. We charged about 60 bucks for a cream like this at our spa school. You can probably find them for cheaper. Just look around in these areas.





Try doing a chemical peel! It lightens, brightens, and evens out your skin tone for a much smoother appearance. Try a Med-Spa or dermatology office for this simple procedure.








Good luck.
here's my current answer





i prefer washing your face daily


in the morning and before you got to bed


because i washed my face everyday


and my acne was gone little by little





plus! my shiny oily face and acne was absolutely gone even


the after spots! :]





but whatever you do not touch your face


even in school dont go lay on you hand


wash your face in school if you feel like going to the restroom





trust me now i like washing my hands


before or after i eat and


washing my face at the same time


i think i have a habit to washing my face and


cleaning my hands everyday!


:]


well hope this helps!


:]
bio oil is supposed to be amazing for scars and evening out skin tone. im currently using it on my stretch marks but i only started a week ago so no results yet.
you can by the neutrogena face wash! that's really helpful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment