Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best product to use to bleach sun/age spots?

I know that you can use hydroquinone, but which one has the most percentage and is there something else better?What is the best product to use to bleach sun/age spots?
Palmer's Skin SuccessWhat is the best product to use to bleach sun/age spots?
I personally have uneven complexion and my dermatologist prescribed a product by Obagi which contains hydroquinone. I just have to make sure to wear sunscreen during the day, as the skin is more sensitive. It worked for me. It evened out my complexion and the few sun spots I had are gone. My face looked more even, brighter and even my mild acne got better. Go to skinstore. com. It has a list of products and you can look by skin condition. The prices may seem too much, but you still pay less then you do at the dermatologist.


Having said that, always read the warning label and adhere to it. If however you are not sure and you want an expert opinion, the best thing to do is to see a doctor.
There are better products than hydroquinone on the market. Mary Kay sells even complexion essence that will get rid of dark spots and make your entire complexion more even, see the link below for more information about how it works and to buy it. Traditional fade creams worked well in the past but these days there is better technology out there in skincare that does a better job and is kinder to the skin:-)
I agree with the person who said Obagi. The product in the line that reduces spots is called ';Clear';. Perfect name for it. For best results you should start with the Obagi Nuderm System. The program is 2 months, there is some rough going at first, just due the fact the products actually work. After the first peeling, you will see results like no other. I used the system for laser prep only for a month....first time ever I was impressed with a product. In just a month of daily use, I had better skin than I have ever in my life! The spots were lightened, better texture and tone, like I said I only did half the program and it was amazing....my skin improved daily! I still use the Clear a few times a week to keep those spots away and lots of sunscreen!





The only thing better than Obagi is the laser. Zaps everything right off your face! After you HEAL......you have skin like a ';baby's behind';.
A friend of mine told me to use collagen to vade away those pesky spots. It's been three weeks and guess what, she's right. They are slowly but surely disappearing. I don't have that many, but it's nice to know that there is something out there that for the most part isn't harmful.
Hydroquinone reportedly has dangerous side effects. But, some estheticians recommend AHAs or glycolic acid products instead.
You could try the following:








AVON Banishing Cream Skin Discoloration Lightener


Send Spots into Exile.


$8.50





ANEW ALTERNATIVE Photo-Radiance Treatment SPF 15


Scientific proof. Brilliant results.


$25.00





ANEW LUMINOSITY ULTRA Advanced Skin Brightener SPF15 UVA/UVB


Instant results that get even better with time.


$22.00

No comments:

Post a Comment