Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have acne and the spots look worse just after I wash them?

The spots on my face look more obvious straight after I wash them with clearosil. Why is this? What else should I avoid that would make my face look more fierce?I have acne and the spots look worse just after I wash them?
Sam, are you using really hot water, or scrubbing? Either one will temporarily redden existing eruptions.





Assuming that's not it, it's probably the product you're using. Maybe the Clearasil wash should be before bed rather than during the day, giving your skin a chance to calm down before anybody sees you, yet still treating it.I have acne and the spots look worse just after I wash them?
You might be allergic to your face wash, or your face wash is just too harsh, if it makes your skin blotchy or uncomfortable.





i think clearosil might be one of the harsher brands in the market. You can try using Clean %26amp; Clear or Neutrogena, which are more gentle and work to clear any face blemishes
you need to eat healthy.. a healthy diet will help acne, scars and loads of other issues we as human deals with

No comments:

Post a Comment