Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's the best over the counter product to clear dark spots on a woman of color face and neck?

I'd like clearer skin and not sure what to use to get the dark spots off on different area of my face and neck.What's the best over the counter product to clear dark spots on a woman of color face and neck?
You could try using a dark spot fade cream... there are different types but I think the common ingredient is hydroquinoine. I use the one called Porcelana.What's the best over the counter product to clear dark spots on a woman of color face and neck?
Trust me...





You should use herbal cream like Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment:


http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment鈥?/a>





You can expect great results quickly and easily :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment