Monday, April 26, 2010

The hair spots on my legs are always showing?

Even when I use a depilatory, there are little dark spots showing where the hair had been. I have tan skin. This happens a bit in my underarms but not as much. It looks prickly even when it's perfectly smooth. What to do? My skin is tan but in my thigh area especially, the skin is translucent so it's especially obvious there. You can see the veins within very easily and all the little black dots from where hair used to be.The hair spots on my legs are always showing?
Well get them waxed at a salon...that happens if u shave them... the spots showThe hair spots on my legs are always showing?
its because you shave your hair off, you can see your hair roots. thats why you should use hair removal cream or waxing strips

No comments:

Post a Comment