Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What do the white spots on fingernails mean? How do I get rid of them?

I have teeny tiny white dots on some of my fingernails. One of my friends said it was because I wasn't getting enough calcium, but I wanted to check. Also, how do I get rid of them?What do the white spots on fingernails mean? How do I get rid of them?
they are little ';bruises'; on your nails. If you bang you hand against something, it's like getting a regular bruise on your arm. On your nail they turn white. Just have to let them grow out.What do the white spots on fingernails mean? How do I get rid of them?
they are from lack of vitamins and minerals and yes your friend is right, calcium. Try and up your intake of calcium, vitamins and minerals but if you dont like milk or cheese or anything like that maybe take a multi vitamin.
zinc and iron deficiency

No comments:

Post a Comment