Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How long does it take for the toothpaste method to work on spots?

I did it for 3 nights and washed it off in the morning and i didn't see any sign of improvement.





I have like 300 spots on my forehead so i just wipe toothpaste all over my forehead and a bit on my chin.





How long does it take to work?How long does it take for the toothpaste method to work on spots?
it never worked for me. i used to suffer with acne, best thing to do if they're not too bad leave them and let them blow over. if they're bad go to the doctors they give you creams + lotions, i have no scars or spots because i went to the doctors.How long does it take for the toothpaste method to work on spots?
i think it just normally dries them out and the antibacterial products in tooth paste normally add to the spots getting better, but i think you should see an improvemnet in a few days if not then its not working.it doesnt work all the time
It doesn't work. All toothpaste does is dry out your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment