Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can you treat dark spots under eyes, or bags under eyes?

Over the past few months, I have been starting to notice dark circles under my eyes. I have pretty eyes and I really want the dark spots to go away. I don't use cleansers that much or creams, and I have soft kind of sensitive skin since Im not that old. How can you treat dark spots under eyes, or bags under eyes?
Get the proper amount of sleep, drink plenty of water throughout the day, and also prop your pillow up a bit at night, it keeps the blood flowing under your eyes, reducing dark circles.





You can also use concealer under your eyes. It covers bags and dark circles. I reccomend summer bisque by bare minerals and well rested by bare minerals, covers those suckers right up and makes your skin look flawless!How can you treat dark spots under eyes, or bags under eyes?
do you mind if I ask your age, or at least range? It is relevant to your skin care regimen. Unfortunately, dark spots form because of lack of sleep, stress, and your environment. What are you using on your face now? I'm 25 and have been using under eye treatments for years, they don't sure the problem, but certainly make it better. Nothing works over night, or even within a week, so just be sure to give it time. My favorite product is loreal revitalift eye. Make sure whenever you apply anything under your eye you MUST use your ring finger. your skin here is very delicate and you want to use a soft touch, start close to your nose %26amp; rub the lotion/cream outward.





Depending on your age, you might want to look at different products, avon has ones geared for 25-30, 30's, 40's and up.





Good luck, and give it time to work!
I drink lots of water, I wash with cold cream at night.


I am 50 years old.


So my son was married in August and I was determined to look good.


I went to WAL- GREENS and bought :


Garnier brand


Nutritioniste


Skin Renew


Anti-puff eye roller.


It does not work alone. But put it on first, let it dry, then put a good moisturizer over it.


It seems to take a few years off the old tired eyes.


No special knowledge, just old age and practice.
Try this: apple slices under your eyes.





It's suppose to help fade the circles, but you also need to get 8 hours sleep.





And then there are those fade creams.





I'm using the one by Benefit- works pretty good.
applying something cold for about 5 to 10 minutes always works for dark circles under your eyes





and sleep helps too





:] %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment