Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I reduce the redness in spots quickly?

I heard toothpaste works well but how long do I leave it on for?? I'm a guy too so please don't say makeup lol. Thanks.How do I reduce the redness in spots quickly?
Sudocream is great to reduce redness if you put it on before you go to bed. Toothpaste is good too but only leave it on for 20 mins, half-hour max, any longer and it may irritate your skin and leave you with a rough patch that looks far worse than any redness. I've found putting ice to it only makes a spot redder as the blood rushes to the surface.





If the red area is pretty big, you could get some colour corrective cream from your local pharmacy. Its a green cream which couteracts the redness to reduce it. Just make sure you rub it in well, lol! Hope this helps.How do I reduce the redness in spots quickly?
Some say Windex, or toothpaste or witchhazel. Just let them dry and leave on for about 30 minutes (toothpaste, that is, the others will dry immediately). My bf uses Lab Series invigorating face scrub-he puts it on and lets it dry for about 20-30 minutes. REALLY works on all kinds of spots.


Good luck!
i was about to say toothpaste, before reading what you'd put ;P





just leave it on until it dries.





another thing is, facemasks, it may be ';camp'; for you to be wearing facemasks, but i know some guys who occasionally use them, it'll clean up your skin after a while, but dont use them too frequently, can dry out your skin :)
Yeah, I get the occasional spots.


I'd use toothpaste and leave it on for 20 minutes or so.


Also, just generally cleanse your face with a spot cleanser, they do help alot. But don't use it too much, as your face will dry out quickly.





And also, this might sound stupid, but I've heard of people applying a small amount of Sudocrem onto the area of spots. And it actually does work.


Wont hurt for trying?
Makeup





lol im joking...





right well people say toothpaste however i have done that .. tbh i dnt think it works i think it just reduces the size of the spot...





i have heard that ice works but i wouldnt know how long to leave the cie on for :S





sorry hope i helped =]





x
Hiya


Erm Well i Unfortunately Suffer From Spots :(


One thing that really helps me is Clean %26amp; Clear Spot Advantage


Its A small Little Thing, It Reduces spots in 4 hours,


It works awesome for me :D


Hope This Helps


(:


x
use clearosil, alot of boys use it.
i use suda cream





works 4 me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment