Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What will get rid of my indented acne scars and brown spots left behind from acne?

I am trying Mederma right now but not too sure about it.





Do you know of any other treatments similar to mederma?What will get rid of my indented acne scars and brown spots left behind from acne?
I've experienced that before. Right now, I'm using Avon discolouration lightener cream. It's really impressive and inexpensive. You can go to avon.com and purchase some or call a representative.


A home remedy is lemon juice; put some on a towel and apply it to the acne scars.What will get rid of my indented acne scars and brown spots left behind from acne?
I use mary kay faciel cleaning system for blemish control skin works wonders on me.You can go to www.marykay.com and order some or have a consultant contact you for advise.
I had the brown spots too and still have a few they are called post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. I recommend chemical peel by a dermatologist. It helps them fade faster and also helps get rid of some active acne too.
It depends on how old you are. If there's still a chance that you could get acne, I would be very careful. A lot of the treatments have some kind of moisterizer. That spells zit. Ask you doctor.
I've heard of Dermaoil, but not used it so not sure if it works...
Proactive solution. Go to Proactive solution.com for more details.
use some spakle(sheetrock putty)and fill in all the dips and smooth it out with a scribe...or a handheld belt sander would do the trick,you look great after the scabs heal!GO CRAZY!
Dermabrasion.
dermabrasion...it works really well...a teacher in my school got it and he looks really good (i'm just saying as in nice skin terms)...he said it was a great procedure and as everyone can tell, it worked really well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment