Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How long will it take for my spots to go and what should I do?

Hey im going to school tommorow and i realised I have about half a dozen spots on my forehead some bigger than others and I dont know what to do to get rid of them and how long will it take for them to shrink of go?How long will it take for my spots to go and what should I do?
If you leave them alone, they'll go in a few days. If they have a pus head (sorry!) then IF you have clean fingers and nails you can gently squeeze them, then wipe with a tissue.





I know squeezing them goes against normal beauty advice but I have to admit that I wouldn't have wanted to go to school with a spot that's ready to be squeezed. :-)





If they are just red then DON'T squeeze them, whatever you do. Cleanse your skin with some mild facewash, use a toner (not too high an alcohol content), and then use an oil free moisturiser.





If you have any spot treatment ointment like witchhazel then dab that just on the spots.





Drinking plenty of water and keeping your hair clean with a mild frequent use shampoo will also help your skin.





Good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment