Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's the best product to use to get rid of spots?

I've been getting loads of spots lately and I need something good that will get rid of them fast. Is there anything I can get in Boots or Superdrug or whatever?What's the best product to use to get rid of spots?
Dermalogica products helped me the best out of anything I have tried. It isn't available in Boots or Superdrug though so if you're looking in there find something clear in colour and that doesn't smell too strongly as they have chemicals that are bad for the skin.What's the best product to use to get rid of spots?
DON'T do what Deborah said. Using toothpaste of spots can scar and it doesn't work for all people anyway. I find clean and clear is very good but also go to the doctors and they usually prescribe some cream or something that works very good.
old fashioned remedy is good old toothpaste

No comments:

Post a Comment