Monday, April 26, 2010

What tablets can I buy to clear up my spots?

I don't really have acne, it's not that bad, but my skin is far from great. I know people who have had skin like myself and took tablets for it and ended up with near perfect skin.





Preferably wanting to purchase online and being able to deliver to the UK.





Anyone know anything?What tablets can I buy to clear up my spots?
Take zinc tablets every night with dinner. Zinc acts as an astringent and helps clear up wounds, scars, acne, etc. I've tried it and my skin has never looked better!


Goodluck.


Xx


Ps. but be sure to stick with it, and be patient....What tablets can I buy to clear up my spots?
For mild or severe acne, the most effective one that I have come across so far are the 'derma cleanse capsules' from Zenmed. They are easy to swallow and work very well for removing acne from the root source. These capsules (infact all zenmed products) are 100% herbal and as such can be taken without any doctors advice or the fear of any reaction.





A bottle of 90 capsules would cost you $30 and using this coupon ';zen4less'; you can get them for a lower price.
Go see a doctor or dermatologist- there probably put you on some antibiotics and give you special cream - itll most likely cause more pimples (coming to the service) but give it time and it will clear up great!





Get on to some good skin products as well.





Good Luck!
There are several different types of medications that can help clear up acne, but they are all prescription medicines that need to be prescribed by a doctor. So just go and see your doctor if it is worrying you.

No comments:

Post a Comment