Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I get rid of these ugly dark spots under my eyes?

Iv tried everything, Iv read all of the other posts about this but all it says is to use concealer, when i put makeup under my eyes all it does is dry it out and it comes off in like 10 min. Would tanning help? And I allready drink lots of water a day and get circulation to my skin from excersise. idk i guess im fucked.How do I get rid of these ugly dark spots under my eyes?
Dark circle under the eyes are so common. To avoid it and cure it....





1. Sleep well


2. Take good diet


3. Excercise





Use a under eyes cream from L'Oreal named ';Light';.......within 2 weeks you will notice remarkable changes....How do I get rid of these ugly dark spots under my eyes?
Sleep water and exercise, other than that I would say to go see a dermatologist . It also depends on age andthey Could be sun spots in which ccase tanning would make them worse. you have a picture?
Drink lots of water and use eye drops to make your eyes appear fresher!
The bags are caused by tissue congestion and contractures in the skin muscles leading to inefficient drainage.





Solutions? It depends on your age.





Less than 30, you can still use cosmetic creams (nivea, strivectin, ...) to remove those dark circle. I advise you also to drink a lot of water.





More than 30 and less than 60, as I do, use a product called safetox beauty, a medical device that will remove contractures in the skin muscles and improve drainage through its action to increase blood flow.





Over 60: The only really satisfactory solution is surgery which consists of removing an accumulation of fatty deposits from under the lower lid.
This may sound weird..but do not put conceiler under your eyes, thats going to make wrinkles and dry it out horribly!





This might also sound weird but..EAT BEETS! It contains a vitamin that helps out...(my mom told me once and it worked really well)





excersize regularly..drink water...have a steady diet.





Good luck man!
did you try potatoes?.. make thin slices and leave on eyes for 20 minutes every night.. that works.
  • guerlain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment