Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I get rid of all the little spots on my forehead?

I hate them so much! There just little bumpy spot things al over my forehead. I have to have my bangs in my face cbecause I look so ugly without them!





And how can I generally have nicer, clearer skin? Other than washing daily obviously.How can I get rid of all the little spots on my forehead?
The bumpy spots are pimples right?


The fact that you wear bangs might be the reason you have those bumps. If your hair is oily it might cause skin irritation.


Your skin might be oily, so wash it daily and put on lotion, so your skin won't get dry. Also, try proactiv, the refining mask works well for things like that. You can try to dry up those spots by using toothpaste (don't use the gel kind) or an alcohol swab.How can I get rid of all the little spots on my forehead?
Try Proactiv. Or, maybe make an appointment with a good dermatoligist.

No comments:

Post a Comment