Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best foundation/concealer to cover up my spots + freckles?

I have a clinique one but it never stayes on all day.


I have tried a max factor mirical touch one but it just makes my skin look plastered with makeup.


Also I am a redhead so my skin is pale - any redheads out there that could maybe give me some advise??What is the best foundation/concealer to cover up my spots + freckles?
dream matte mouse is quite good foundationWhat is the best foundation/concealer to cover up my spots + freckles?
Polyfilla?





Well, going by your statement you are complaining that one doesn't stay one and then complaining that Max Factor does stay on all day. What's your problem then? I like Max Factor Age Renewal because it does stay on and looks natural. Get advice on the colour you should use.
Serious answer...





Try refrain from any meat and eat more veggies for 3 months, and you may see the difference.





Joke a side, I've tried this and it really worked. Inexpensive, no drug, no hormones, harmless. My skin indeed much smoother now.
ask a sephora worker or victorias secret make-up section worker, they help! good luck
Well i think you have two choices:


#1: No make-on freckles they are hot right now!! :)


#2:Brown paper bag :(


sorry but these are the only things that i can think that will work lol.
Rimmel cover up stick is good. It stays on all day and its cheap.
Hello fellow redhead! Im a also natural rad head (yeah i regret dying my hair but its growing out wey!) Anyway i have some scars from acne and find that the oil free multi tint matte foundation from Clarins works well on covering and is pretty good at staying on but as with all make-up might need a touch up here and there. Mac's studtio tech make-up also has some good light colours for us with really fair skin but the creme foundtation tends to sit on the skin which isnt so good, but dont forget the blusher, a nice light pink will look natual and stop you from looking dead! lol I recommend taking the time to go into a department store such as debinhams or fenwicks and getting the clarins and mac girls to sit u down and find a match best for your colouring and skin type :)


Good luck and happy new year! xxxx
Rimmel's 'Hide The blemish' works for me and it's reasonably priced too.
WHy you need to cover freckles ! They are cute. the only make up you could use is theatrical stuff But that will look bad !


Just use a concealer for spots I use clinique
I don't personally use that stuff, but my gf swera by Maybelline, not too pricey and it stays on until you wipe it off. make sure you don't use one that's not too oily oh and dab some powder on afterwards for extra stay....that's what me gf says.
if you look that bad, you should think about some surgery, lots of folk do it now, and it is getting cheaper all the time.
estee lauder do a good one .. comes in different shades which is great if your fair skinned like me ..i suffer with broken veins around my nose and it covers them quickly and easily ..stays put too
I use two foundations:


one for more coverage (covers all the freckles) is from MAC HyperReal liquid foundation w/SPF. I apply it with a brush to get the best coverage.





I use a sheer tinted moisturizer (can get oil free if you want) for sheer coverage, more natural look. Mine is from Laura Mercier and is expensive, but lasts a long long time.
maxfaxtor
nah, freckles are hot.
sheercover, my friend she is a red head and she has loads of freckles on her and she uses sheercover and looks like she never had any freckles to begain with and it looks so natual and dont event look like she has makeup on. it's 20$ at bed bath and beyound or you can order it from the site just google it.
Make-up makes your spots worse :(
Brown paper bag, always works, just cut out little holes for your eyes
  • guerlain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment