Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I cover dark brown sun spots on face?

I need something that actually works and make it look completely natural. There's so many concealers that don't work for me. One of the ladys there told me that I have to wait until I'm a bit older to use foundation cause that's the only way to cover them up. I'm 17, so can you recommend something that might cover up sun spots? I know it sounds retarded, but I don't like them!How can I cover dark brown sun spots on face?
first, it does not sound retarded..its your face so of course you don't want dark spots there.. i completely understand.. i'm not sure why anyone would say you have to wait until you are older you can use a concealer at any age.. i would go in sephora and ask a beauty consultant what brand of concealer he/she suggest and ask for a sample..they will actually apply the make up there to ensure it works and is the right color.. :o)How can I cover dark brown sun spots on face?
Try dermablend. I use it to cover mosquito bites i have on my legs (they had turned into scars) U can either check it out online or at any local dillards, its better if u go in person because they try to get the exact color match ur skin so it wont look bad. Or u can try foundation.
http://www.nextag.com/dark-spot-on-the-f鈥?/a>





it helps me a lot! i use it whenever that happens to me, it's awesome!


it works, no infections, no diseases, no cancer, nothing bad will happen to you, trust me! :)





and you could try make-up
Go to any store, and buy some dot concealer.


Choose the one that's the same color as your skin.





It really works for me when I have acne or anything. It blends right in.





make sure to only pat it in with your middle finger and not rub in.








JennaJustice
tons of makeup and powder stuff! there are things called well here's the website my sister put it on me once and i had a new face! it was perfect. Hope this helps
Oh if only you could use foundation it would work :(


There is another way but it wouldn't look natural :(
If ur 17 i dont see why the lady said ur too young for foundation but i don't know much about make up...i was gonna say foundation of some makeup.
cover up
well maybe you should do the foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment