Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do you get rid of sun spots that are lighter than the rest of your skin?

I've tried tanning beds to even it out but they stay the same light to dark ratio.How do you get rid of sun spots that are lighter than the rest of your skin?
i have some a couple spots on my arm that I thought were sun spots.. I mentioned this to my doctor and he said that those spots have lost pigment and are temporary? Since they don't have pigment, they don't tan.. So that is the reason why the appearance of the spots still looks lighter; the rest of your skin has tanned, the spots are not able to. :-)How do you get rid of sun spots that are lighter than the rest of your skin?
Norvell Halt was the best answer but i forgot to go back and rate it...Sorry J Stang!!! The stuff works because I bought some online and started using it. :D Report Abuse

You need to try a product that helps cure sunspots, such as Norvell Halt. Sunspots are actually a skin bacteria that prevents those areas from tanning. I think the technical name is tinea versicolor or something like that...
  • facial treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment