Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get rid of the white spots on my nails?

I have lots of little white dots and spots on my nails and they look horrible! How do I get rid of them quickly?How do I get rid of the white spots on my nails?
It's the lack of calcium that causes that, you could either take calcium supplements or drink more milk or dairy products,


hope they go away soon!How do I get rid of the white spots on my nails?
its from bumping your nail. you could think of it as a little white bruise, that just stays there until your nail grows out. Report Abuse

Its not lack of calcium its lack of zinc and iron xx Report Abuse

Try trapping your fingernail in a door, and you will see a really big white spot on your nail.





I know because I've had it happen. It doesn't happen to me anymore though, well, not since I was 8.





I don't think its calcium deficiency, since I drank a lot of milk as a child, and it made no difference. Perhaps as one answerer said it is TOO MUCH calcium.





I'm inclined to believe anything, but you will grow out of it as your nails strengthen as you get older.
they dont go away quickley its cause you havent got enough calcuim or thats what they say av got 1 in my nail
I believe it's due to a lack of calcium and zinc so you need to up your intake of foods containing these minerals.
Eat plenty of cheese
You can't, it's fractures in the nail, where you bumped it or something. Just paint your nails, that's the only way.
always was told it's calcium, and have had recommended to me a small cube of jelly each day.never sure if it works, but i like the raw jelly


:)
try zinc but any supplement takes about 3 months to give results and treat cuticles gently
yeah most people think its a calcium deficiency, but its actually zinc you need.
White spots in the nails are caused by trauma they will grow out as your nail begins to repair its self. Unfortunately there is no quick way to get rid of them. The best way to try and avoid them is to paint your nails with clear nail varnish every day for seven day without removing it then on the 8th day remove all the coats of varnish and start again this will strengthen your nails and help protect them from damage in the future. Sorry but it will take time trust me i am a nail technician.
You have a calcium deficiency, eat and drink more dairy products.
Unfortunately you hav 2 wait for white spots to grow out along the nail, It's where you have bumped the root of your nail befor it had even emerged, just be careful when doing jobs i.e DIY, wear gloves.
Ddddurrrrr mismo73 its too much calcium.it will grow out
Cod liver oil
zinc zinc zinc, everyone seems to think its calcium but it is zinc you need. wll take a while thou so check your diet and make sure you are adding some rich zinc foods into it. they should clear up soon enough. untill then nail varnish will cover them.
get more calcium in your body..and use nutranail..its the best.
its probably a calcium deficiency. just drink more milk
I heard that its a good thing to have MILK spots (slang name) on your nails it might look horrible but a bit of nail polish should do it.
I do not know what causes them. I am pretty sure they need to grow out. Wear some polish.
U NEED MORE CALCIUM IN URE DIET!!!


DRINK LOTS OF MILK......

No comments:

Post a Comment