Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How fast does mederma work on acne spots?

Hi my spots aren't very bad, but I have them mostly on my right cheek. How long does mederma take to fade them? and also, does using moisturizer right after putting on mederma make them take longer to fade?How fast does mederma work on acne spots?
I would say about a week to 2 weeks depending on the sizes of these scars. As for the moisturizer, I don't think it would make the Mederma take longer to work unless your rubbing it off. Try to apply the moisturizer around the places where the scars are. Hope that helped.How fast does mederma work on acne spots?
We have cream that can improve your skin condition for acne problem, dryness, pimples, visible big pores, whitening effect, blackheads, balancing oil %26amp; lightening pigmentation. A facial cleanser. For products catalogues and price pls email us. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment