Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Any fast ways of getting rid of spots that are guaranteed?

It would be very helpful.Any fast ways of getting rid of spots that are guaranteed?
Tea tree spot stick are goodAny fast ways of getting rid of spots that are guaranteed?
I know wat ur going thru lol.


Unfortunaly different ppl react differently to different treatments. (say that line qucikly 5 times lol)


So al u can do it wash ur face evryday day twice


Use spot cream


use less make-up as this worsens it even tho it covers it up for a while.
When I had bad acne I used zineryt and my skin were clear in about 10 days. You can notice a difference in about 2-3 days though. You get it off your doctors.
depends what you mean by fast! I usually put toothpaste on as I get the occasional spot, but it can take overnight to get rid of it
No gaurantee... ever...





Use a good anti-bacterial fae wash...
  • facial treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment