Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Got peroxide on my face now different spots are whiter than others?

i was bleaching my hair with hydrogen peroxide and got some on my forehead and it started running down my face and down my body and it left trails of whiteness down my recently tanned face and body.... what can i do and how long will it stay like this??Got peroxide on my face now different spots are whiter than others?
Rinse your face off with warm water %26amp; a soft washcloth. After that use a rubbing alcohol to get all the chemicals off your face... use a lotion that is mainly a lotion with a slight tint in it to even out the tones until your face is back to it's normal color... which could be 1-5 times I would say.... :) Good luck!Got peroxide on my face now different spots are whiter than others?
It should go away in a few hours. But you bleached your hair with hydrogen peroxide!?
retard
its because youre a phillie fan and God is punishing you.
you were like fake tanning?

No comments:

Post a Comment