Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is it possible to get age spots on your hands when you are 17?

All of a sudden I have like three freckle-looking spots on my hands and my friend said they aren't freckles because they are too light and that they are age spots.





My stepmom is 33 and she doesn't have any and my mom is 45 and she one. So it's weird, isn't it?Is it possible to get age spots on your hands when you are 17?
It is very unlikely they are age spots.


Freckles can be any shade they want to be.





Look at the freckles on your body, are they all the same color?


Of course not!





They are probably freckles, and nothing to be worried about.Is it possible to get age spots on your hands when you are 17?
I don't think it's very common. The melanin in your skin is probably just uneven, it gets like that if you've been in the sun longer than usual or you've been tanning recently. maybe that's it, my friend had that. Then there's that condition that Michael Jackson claims to have, forget what it's called, but it's a loss of pigment. I wouldn'e worry about it. Use lotion on them, the kind with a touch of tanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment