Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can i get rid of spots fst on forehead, no wipes or lotions or anything.?

As in does a hard sponge do the job or anything else.How can i get rid of spots fst on forehead, no wipes or lotions or anything.?
hard sponge will take tops off the spots and cause further damage. toothpaste may do a little.





for next time - bye bye blemish - my fave drying lotion - can buy from Boots - use at night, is strange but fabHow can i get rid of spots fst on forehead, no wipes or lotions or anything.?
If you're using no blackhead lotion, or spot remover then I recommend the following things.





Eating lots of fruit and drinking tons of water (and I mean tons) really help keep spots at bay. Water is especially good for forehead spots (at least it is for me).





Also keep your face really clean. When you have a shower, finish with cold water, as that closes your pores up so dirt can't get in.





Hope that helps, and good luck getting rid of them :)
My spots weren't that bad but I used like a million different products and eventually just went to my doctor and she gave me tablets. Literally a week later I had no spots; I still get a few but wayyy less than before :) xxx
Use an acne spot gel, it usually gets rid of the zit in a matter of hours. I use Neutrogena 8-Hour, but I've heard there's one by Clinique that's good too.
Hot water as hot as you can stand it (but not so hot it would scald you!) dabbed on the spot will dry it right out.
Doc gave my daughter DUAC cream. She suffered at the hands of her peers. Happy to say that her skin looks better than mine!!!
No! Scrubbing like hell makes them worse and leaves scars once they go. Go and see your doctor. I had really bad acne and now my skin is really good.





x
I had the exact same issue unfortuanatly sponge and water probably wont do the trick. If you are going to use somthing like that i have in the past bought a flannel and soaked it in hot water rinsed it out and put it on the place of which needs attension then leave for 20 seconds - 30 seconds and then you can squeeze them as the pores are now open on your spots. I went to my family doctor and they gave me a cream called 'duac' its free and gets rid of spots deffinatly within 1-2 days!
makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment