Saturday, December 26, 2009

Spots?.....?

Why do i some times have loads and some times hardly any? i mean why come back lol....could it be cos its that time of the month and after it goes away!Spots?.....?
Hormones. Also, all the chemicals we put on our face make it unbalanced. Even a lot of skincare marketted as organic is full of chemicals. Not only can it aggrevate the skin (even if it's marketted as a cure for acne) but also all of those chemicals are going through our skin and into our bodies. The rise in cancer is getting to a ridiculous stage now and one of the main reasons is precisely from all thses chemicals we're exposed to now.





Try and find a 100% natural and organic skincare range. I switched to rawgaia and have to say its amazing. It smells so good youll want to eat it... I have to admit I tried some! Didn't taste too bad either! There are other ones like miessence and suki but theyre a lot more expensive. Just search 100% organic natural skincare. Rawgaia's the best I've found though. Good luckSpots?.....?
Spots come and go dependent on a variety of things - stress, diet, hormones (e.g. that time of the month) etc. There's not much you can do to full out stop spots but you can limit them by staying calm, keeping up with a good skincare routine and eating well.





If it's anything to you, I usually have quite clear skin but can get awful breakouts every now and again. Eugh!
Ughhhhh spots put me in a bad mood.. lol... but seriously they do get on my nerves when I get them. This is what I do when I have a couple (like I do now =( ....)





I use Tea Tree Oil and dab it on 3 times a day. This is antibacterial and will also dry up the zit!





And then I use Nutrogena ';On the spot treatment'; ... Again this will help dry up the pimple.





I also take Evening Primrose Oil.. This is great for the skin! I hardly break except when I eat chips (fries) or my period is due.





Oh.. I also use Oxy pads before I go to bed after I wash my face...





And in the morning I apply a moisturizer so my face isn't dried out and then I use Nivea Q10 around my eyes.
I would say hormonal fluctuations honey. I have much the same problem.





Good skincare helps loads. Use a really good cleanser, remove with a cotton muslin cloth, splash with cool water and moisturiser well. Also, avoid bismuth oxide in make-up. I recently changed my foundation because I discovered that bismuth oxide can aggravate skin and the diference is apparent already.





Finally, I love Liz Earle Spot-on. Use every night all over the areas you get spots and then on individually on spots in the morning.
yeaa! its to do with your menstral cycle! when your near ur period you will get spots, but its also to do with the sortve food you eat, if you eat alot of greesy foods then the greese has to release its way somehow, and it like to do dat on your face! yea i knw YUK!! alsooo if u wear make up! thats a ruiens ur skin big time! try to avoid wearing make-up! i bet ur beautiful naturally! so less make-up better diet and i guarentee the spots will not be noticable! gud luk:)
you have Cooties, and everyone know you get cooties from kissing lizzards and frogs.Juggle five kittens out front of waterloo station at three pm thursday next and they will go away. Not the lizzards and frogs, the Cooties.


It is up to you to stay away from the lizzards and frogs.
okay, im a little confused, but i'll try to answer... ur probably not regular yet. just dont worry. i was like that too. and spotting is very natural. i just think of it as like, leftovers from my period. that's all. dont worry about it! (:
Is it like red spots? Brown ones like freckles? Maybe it just is part of your time of the month. I wouldn't worry about them if it really doesn't do anything.
the americans call spots 'acne', even if there's only 1 spot! Spots is a British term!





Just your hormones! Slap some Oxy on the spot on them and they'll clear up! Use mineral powder and not foundation as it just aggravates them.
Hormonal? Sometimes your more spotty when your ovulating, sometimes when your on your periods, sometimes when your stressed etc..
Sometimes when you eat unhealthy foods they will come back. Try to eat healthily all the time and i'm sure they won't come back as much.
stress


diet


fitness level


how much water you have drunk


homones


period





there are so many factors that often it is difficult to isolate one
Chemical and hormonal changes in your body affect one's complexion.
Try toothpaste overnight or sudocreme. Or go into LUSH %26amp; get this really good face mask, it's called cosmetic warrior. It has garlic in it but it really works!
hormones are most likely causin them....just keep maintain a regular skin care routine, and it'll be fine, u'll grow out of it
It could be that and it can be the sun as well as other factors like dry or oily skin etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment