Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do I remove rust spots fro the pocket clip of my ball-point pen ?

Its a black color Parker ball-pint pen with gold color metal clip. Not very expensive, but looks nice %26amp; classy, so I'd like to keep it looking good for as long as I can.How do I remove rust spots fro the pocket clip of my ball-point pen ?
Drop it in a bottle of Coke. Let it sit over night and wipe the rust stains away. It's amazing what a little glass of Coke can do. It will eat the rust right off. TRUST ME!How do I remove rust spots fro the pocket clip of my ball-point pen ?
get a pocket protector
i beleve baking soda and water works as a light scrubber. if not, try lemon juice.
thats not fashion and accesories. srry, but ur in the wrong section. ppl who obsess over stlye and fashion r not gonna know stuff about ... rust. -ME

No comments:

Post a Comment