Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I prevent and cure spots?

I alway get lots of spots on my forehead and it's really annoying! Do you know any good ways of curing and preventing them?How do I prevent and cure spots?
lemon juice or peroxide. just dab it on the spots, don't do your whole face. and don't keep doing it or it will make white spots instead of dark onesHow do I prevent and cure spots?
if you're young just sit it out until you get older. we all have them.
Keep out of the sun or use sunscreen on your forehead.





I've seen creams on TV for fading spots, but I don't have any specifics, sorry.





I think freckles are cute on girls.
Regene's Whipped Cream Whitening Mask really whiten and even out my skin.





http://storesense2.megawebservers.com/HS3102/-strse-26/Regene%27s%2C-Skin-Care%2C-Mask%2C/Detail.bok

No comments:

Post a Comment