Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does toothpaste work for getting rid of spots? & anymore remedies?

I've put some on now, I get terrible spots near my chin area.. everywhere else is pretty fine. I have very oily skin, so that's my problem. so far I've tried clean%26amp;clear and clearasil, lots of wipes and pads, then just water and soap. Nothing really works, are there any other home remedies I could use like toothpaste?








thanks in advance!Does toothpaste work for getting rid of spots? %26amp; anymore remedies?
not really-it hides them a bit because it tones down the redness but often shows up quite a lot so not much difference to having the spot apart from the colour!!One of the most effective ways of getting rid of spots I've found is a tea-tree stick.I use the tisserand one but there are others.i don't recommend soap as it dries out your skin quite a lot which then encourages more oil to be produced.Try using a cleansing milk and MILD toner for a while - night and morning.It should help.Does toothpaste work for getting rid of spots? %26amp; anymore remedies?
From what I understand, toothpaste dries out the pimple. So once you wipe it off, the pimple looks tiny and unnoticeable. It might burn, so I recommend applying it before you go to bed and then cleaning it away in the morning.











I don't think putting toothpaste on blemishes leaves a scar. LOL
it dries the spot out. yes put it on before you go to bed and wipe it off in the morning.





Tip: Dont use blue toothpaste, it will make your spot go blue.





TcP works 2. just dont use too much.
minty tooth paste will help dry it out....


i used to use a drop of aftershave on too....


although i remember it burning so be careful





i used to put toothpaste and dab it until it went tacky and sticky, the put the aftershave on top
no, you just end up with a minty fresh face.

No comments:

Post a Comment