Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to remove the skin after the spots have gone?

Hi, I used to have a couple of spots that came about a couple of years ago. After they went they left skin marks and I've never been able to get rid of this. I've tried to use facial scrubs, foams, and even had skin peels for it. The spot itself has gone but it left a little bump of skin and it makes me very self conscious. I really would appreciate any kind of help but only serious answers please thanks.How to remove the skin after the spots have gone?
Have you seen a doctor ? If not make an appt.I'm sure the doctor can inject some medication into that to make it shrink it's worth a try anyway.Hope this helps!How to remove the skin after the spots have gone?
Maybe a beard would hide them.
  • facial treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment